Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I’m a former industrial chemist, and after deciding on a career change while at home with my two young children, I’m now a qualified pastry chef and cake decorating enthusiast. In 2009 I started taking some classes in cake decorating and other pastry-related cookery, and taught myself many more decorating techniques from books and internet resources. In 2010 I started a pastry apprenticeship, studying Retail Baking (Cake & Pastry) Certificate III at TAFE, which I completed with Distinction in 2012. I completed my apprenticeship in December 2013, and as of 2018 I am now working as a Cake Decorator at Designer Delights in Charlestown, NSW.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Show Time!

"Blue Moon" ... my first ever competition cake won second place in the Novice Wedding Cake category in the 2011 Newcastle Regional Show!

1 comment:

  1. Another great creation and i love the way the cake trails down the front...

    ReplyDelete