Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I’m a former industrial chemist, and after deciding on a career change while at home with my two young children, I’m now a qualified pastry chef and cake decorating enthusiast. In 2009 I started taking some classes in cake decorating and other pastry-related cookery, and taught myself many more decorating techniques from books and internet resources. In 2010 I started a pastry apprenticeship, studying Retail Baking (Cake & Pastry) Certificate III at TAFE, which I completed with Distinction in 2012. I completed my apprenticeship in December 2013, and as of 2018 I am now working as a Cake Decorator at Designer Delights in Charlestown, NSW.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine Cookies

ADVERTISEMENT: Surprise the one you love this Valentine's Day with a gift pack of delicious home-baked cookies, beautifully hand decorated with strawberry and chocolate flavoured icing.  Free pick-up or delivery in the Newcastle-ish area of New South Wales, or mail order anywhere else in Australia.



Half dozen, $8 local or $13 mail order
Full dozen, $15 local or $21 mail order

To order, please send the appropriate payment via PayPal to kyliescakes@netspace.net.au with "Valentine Cookies" in the Subject field and your address in the Message field. Please order by 5th February for mail order or 10th February for local orders to allow time for baking, decorataing, and delivery in time for Valentine's Day. Cookies will be baked and shipped to arrive as close as possible to Valentine's Day to ensure maximum freshness.  The above photograph is representative of cookie designs, your gift pack will contain a selection of these or similar designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment