Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I’m a former industrial chemist, and after deciding on a career change while at home with my two young children, I’m now a qualified pastry chef and cake decorating enthusiast. In 2009 I started taking some classes in cake decorating and other pastry-related cookery, and taught myself many more decorating techniques from books and internet resources. In 2010 I started a pastry apprenticeship, studying Retail Baking (Cake & Pastry) Certificate III at TAFE, which I completed with Distinction in 2012. I completed my apprenticeship in December 2013, and as of 2018 I am now working as a Cake Decorator at Designer Delights in Charlestown, NSW.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Project McQueen: Part 4

Now the REAL fun begins!!!


Covered with red icing ...


... and now with coloured cut-out for the main features.



Looking oddly Mater-ish again... must be the brown circle of the Rust-eze logo looking reminiscent of Mater's exposed engine!  Not to worry... he's about to look a thousand percent better once the piping and details are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment