Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I’m a former industrial chemist, and after deciding on a career change while at home with my two young children, I’m now a qualified pastry chef. In 2009 I started taking some classes in cake decorating and other pastry-related cookery, and taught myself many more decorating techniques from books and internet resources. In 2010 I started a pastry apprenticeship, studying Retail Baking (Cake & Pastry) Certificate III at TAFE, which I completed with Distinction in 2012. I completed my apprenticeship in December 2013, and am now working as a full time Pastry chef and Cake Decorator at 'Exquisite Cakes by Lennert' in Cessnock, NSW.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Improved Roses!

Slack, slack, slack... not only was this rose spray an on-again off-again project that took a month to actually finish from the day I started making the roses, I finished it over a week ago and kept forgetting to put up the photo!  Ah well, better late than never.  Here it is, the result of experimenting with a new rose cutter and method...

No comments:

Post a Comment